Thursday, April 24, 2008

*The second top is unsellable as the mark did not come out. I spent time far out of reason trying to get that dang mark out, but I have now officially thrown in the towel. I'm quite disappointed because I was really excited about my luck but I guess my luck ran out.

*I'm currently measuring everything and will begin taking the clothing photos this weekend. We are slowly getting closer to opening day, but I don't want to announce it until I know for sure that we will be opening then.

*Photo shoot: We ended up getting more then half of what we needed from the first photo shoot, and then we will be having another one soon. Don't know exactly when, but things should go a lot more smoothly the second time around now that I know a little bit more of what I am doing. Haha!

Other then that, not a whole lot is happening right now. I need to buckle down and get all the busy work done, I just enjoy the shopping aspect of it more. Haha! Of course, what girl wouldn't? Gotta Run.

Until next time, stay chic.

jenn

No comments: