Monday, May 5, 2008

I finally buckled down and measured and sized everything for the store! It may not seem like such a big deal, but believe me it was time consuming and one of those things that I kept putting off but finally it is done. Never again will I have to measure so many things again at once. Yay!

Vintage sizing is often times very different then todays sizing, so I measured everything and also provided general sizing (XS/S/M) to help determine if the article of clothing will fit you. It is very important to look at these measurements as there will be a "All Sales Final" policy.



You can measure some of your own clothes, to see if what you want will fit.


Bust: With item laying flat on the ground, measure from armpit to armpit then double the number.

Length: With item laying flat on the ground, measure from shoulder. (Tops)
With item laying flat on the ground, measure from waist. (Bottoms)

Sole length: Pretty self-explanatory, but heel to toe on the sole.

Heel height: Outside of the heel.

Waist: Item laying flat on the ground, measure waist, then double.


Hopefully, we will open very soon. I am trying to hurry with the busy work and get the website done. They say rookies never start on time, well I like to call it fashionably late.

Until next time, stay chic!

jenn

1 comment:

biancaaa said...

YAY. sounds good, I cant wait till it opens